The materials contained in this web site are provided for general information purposes only and are not intended to provide legal or other professional advice nor do they commit Top 3 meetings to any obligation whatsoever. Top 3 meetings accepts no responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage which may arise from reliance on information contained in this site. Users are advised to seek confirmation of statements made herein before acting upon them; specialist advice should also be sought on specific issues.
Notification of changes to this Policy
Top 3 meetings is continually improving and adding new functionality and features to its websites and improving and adding to our existing products, services, and programs. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in the law, and the changing nature of technology, Top 3 meetings data practices will change from time to time. If and when our data practices change, Top 3 meetings will post the changes on our websites to notify you of the changes. We encourage you to check this page frequently. This policy was last updated on 12th April 2018.
Personal Data Collected through www.top3meetings.com
The only personal data Top 3 meetings currently collects through its websites is the information you voluntarily give us when you use our sites.
For example, you may use this site to contact Top 3 meetings with questions and comments. When you fill out a form on our websites, you may provide your name and other contact information, including your company’s name, your e-mail address, and your mailing address or the mailing address of your company or other personal information.
Use of Personal Data collected through www.top3meetings.com
Top 3 meetings uses the personal data information you provide to answer the query you will have posted through the site. Top 3 meetings and our affiliates also use this information to help us improve the content and functionality of our websites, to better understand our customers and markets, and to improve our products and services. Top 3 meetings and our affiliates may use this information to contact you in the future to tell you about products or services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future communications.
Similarly, we may provide “subscription” e-mail services, either directly or through affiliates, which enable you to receive current news about Top 3 meetings and its business. For all such services, we will provide an opportunity to “opt-out” of, or cancel, the subscription.
Requirements and Criteria for processing
Top 3 meetings ensures that:
- personal data is processed fairly and lawfully;
- personal data is always processed in accordance with good practice;
- personal data is only collected for specific, explicitly stated and legitimate purposes;
- personal data is not processed for any purpose that is incompatible with that for which the information is collected;
- personal data that is processed is adequate and relevant in relation to the purposes of the processing;
- no more personal data is processed than is necessary having regard to the purposes of the processing;
- personal data that is processed is correct and, if necessary, up to date;
all reasonable measures are taken to complete, correct, block or erase data to the extent that such data is incomplete or incorrect, having regard to the purposes for which they are
- personal data is not kept for a period longer than is necessary, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed.
Personal data may be processed only if:
- the data subject has unambiguously given his consent; or
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract; or
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Top 3 meetings is subject; or
- processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject; or
- processing is necessary for the performance of an activity that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Top 3 meetings or in a third party to whom the data is disclosed; or
- processing is necessary for a purpose that concerns a legitimate interest of Top 3 meetings or of such a third party to whom personal data is provided, except where such interest is overridden by the interest to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject and in particular the right to privacy.
Anonymous Data Collected through www.top3meetings.com
In addition to the information you provide when you use our websites, Top 3 meetings uses technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our websites. For example, we use technology to track how many visitors access our websites, the date and time of their visit, the length of their stay, and which pages they view. We also use technology to determine which web browsers our visitors use and the address from which they accessed our sites (for example, if they connected to a Top 3 meetings website by clicking on one of our banner ads).
This technology does not identify you personally. It simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our sites. Top 3 meetings and our affiliates use this anonymous data and share it with third parties to improve the content and functionality of our websites, to better understand our customers and markets, and to improve our products and services.
Disclosure of your personal data
While no method of data transmission is guaranteed against unlawful third party interception or other misuse, Top 3 meetings uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure protection of your data including industry-standard encryption and offline security methods in our physical facilities.
Link to other sites
Rectification, Deletion etc
Top 3 meetings shall at the request of the data subject to immediately rectify, block or erase such personal data that has not been processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act or with regulations made thereunder.
Top 3 meetings shall notify any third party to whom the data has been disclosed about the measures undertaken as aforesaid.
Provided that no such notification need be provided if it is shown to be impossible or it will involve a disproportionate effort.
Subject access policy
Top 3 meetings will provide information in response to any reasonable subject access request. Top 3 meetings will ensure data are kept in an accessible form to facilitate subject access.
Top 3 meetings at the request of the data subject shall provide to the data subject, without excessive delay and without expense, written information as to whether personal data concerning the data subject is processed:
Provided that a request by the data as aforesaid shall only be made by the data subject at reasonable intervals.
Any such application shall be made in writing to Top 3 meetings and is to be signed by the data subject.
If such data is processed Top 3 meetings shall provide to the data subject written information in an intelligible form about:
- actual information about the data subject which is processed;
- where this information has been collected;
- the purpose of the processing;
- to which recipients or categories of recipients the information is disclosed; and
- knowledge of the logic involved in any automatic processing of data concerning the data subject.